Top Docs & Industry Gurus of India share the Best Health & Safety Sutras
Can you Miss it ?
Register and Attend on Sat, 1 August, 5 pm -6:15 pm IST
By Registering, you Agree to Our Terms & Conditions, Click here to view
For Any Help or Query, please connect with Mr Jerry at firstname.lastname@example.org , 8368746841 , Team World Auto Forum
You shall receive your Log in Details for the Online Program, 30 Min Before the Program Begins, by email. If you don’t receive, pls let us know!
Top Discussion Points
1. It’s already been 4 months, how long is the covid journey ?
2. How serious is the threat now ? Have things improved ?
3. Herd Immunity : Would it work in this case ?
4. What is the ideal time for quarantine ?
5. Several Cos announced WFH till 31 Dec 2020. What are the Practical, functional, Medical , Mental Health repercussions
6. Simple practical tips for Health & Safety and basics where most people go wrong ?
7. How should Health & Safety Procedures vary : 0-5 employees , 6 – 20 , Hundreds , thousands , Lakhs all over the world ?
8. Conquering diverse demographics, psychographics with the common challenge of Safety and Health at global organisations
9. How to handle a pandemic outbreak in an organisation, factory, office ?
10. How to decide who comes to the office / factory and who Works from Home ?
11. Medicines, Homeopathy, Pranayam, Yoga, Ayurveda, Reiki, what can work ?
12. When do we expect the Vaccine ? Would that be the panacea ?
13. People talk about a second and third wave or each year corona coming in a new avatar. Experts’ thoughts ?
WAF Gurus in the House :
Dr Sai Kiran Chaudhari, Leading Pulmonologist of India
Harbhajan Singh, Chief of Strategy & People Care, SGT and Former Director Honda 2 Wheelers
Dr Apurva Gupta, Leading Gynaecologist of India
Prof Kanika T Bhal, Dean (Planning) & Professor of Management, IIT Delhi
Chandan Sengupta, CHRO, Sandhar Technologies
Anuj Guglani, CEO, WAF