by WAF Editorial Team
• When Safety, Fun to Drive & Quality meet 95% Localisation, it can be a watershed moment!
• Made in India Taigun, for the World!
• Based on the New MQB AO IN Platform
• Launch just before the Festive Season. Est Price of Rs 10-17 Lakhs
• It’s the Year of the SUVW. Year of the Taigun. Need one say more ?
VW India today showcased the India Spec Production Model of the Taigun SUV. It’s based on the latest All new MQB AO IN Platform which also powers the Skoda Kushaq.
It is directly pitched in the hot selling segment of Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos.
Taigun has a class leading wheelbase of 2651 mm which should make it one of the most spacious.
The dual tone interiors look upmarket and premium. The Cockpit is truly digital as it boasts of a 10.1″ touchscreen compatible with Apple car play and Android auto and a 10.2″ Digital Instrument cluster.
The luxury touch gets enhanced by ambient lights, panoramic moonroof and ventilated seats for front passengers.
Continue reading “Production Ready VW Taigun aka Creta & Seltos Challenger Unveiled”