“Best Practices in Financial Management in the Covid Era”
5 pm to 6 pm ist , Sat 13 March, 2021
1. Normal to New Normal to an Evolved Normal : Key Learnings from the Journey of 2020 to 2021
2. 2020 – A year which tested us all in an unprecedented way. How we scaled back the operations. How we balanced Financial Health and Employee Health ?
3. What is The Finance Department of the Future ?
Processes, Technology, Innovations, People
4. Finance Dept powering the Business Strategy and Ops
5. The Culture of Reducing Breakeven, Reducing Costs , Managing P&L – Making it Dept and Function Agnostic
6. How we Tackled the Efficiency Drainers & Layers in the Organisation and the System ?
7. One’s own Financial Health and also of Suppliers, Customers : One EcoSystem, One Family Concept
8. Our Top Three Key Takeaways / Best Practices for 2021 and Beyond
9. What would we have done differently in 2019 or 2020 ?
1. Puneet Sabharwal CFO Citroën India
2. Maheen Lampwala – CFO – Faurecia India
3. Anders Hager, EVP & CFO , Volvo Eicher CV
4. Surendra Agarwal, CFO , Group Landmark
5. Chandan Goyal, Best Selling Author and Co Founder Blue Consulting
6. Anuj Guglani, CEO World Auto Forum