– With the increasing acceptance and demand for the new Volkswagen Virtus, the Brand has introduced the carline under its Omni-channel mobility solutions of
Subscription and Leasing models
– The Subscription and Power Lease ownership model on the Volkswagen Virtus enables customers to own the sedan with just one month’s security deposit and an advance rental
– The Subscription Model provides customers with flexible subscription tenure of 2 to 4 years with benefits such as full-term insurance, stress-free maintenance with scheduled service & unscheduled repairs covered and an easy exit option, in case of any eventuality
– The Power Lease model provisions for retaining the car at the end of the tenure, at just 20% of the showroom price, offering a great proposition to the customer. In addition, customers get the option to buy an affordable Service Value Pack without the hassle of recurring insurance renewals
– All-inclusive easy monthly Subscription and Power Lease rentals for Virtus start as low as INR 26987 and INR 29991 respectively (ex-showroom Ahmedabad)
Mumbai: Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has further expanded its Omni-channel mobility offering that integrates Subscription and Power Lease ownership model for its all-new and widely popular sedan Virtus. With this offering, customers get the power and independence to purchase their well-admired carline with hassle-free, flexible and affordable rental options. The Subscription and Power Lease model is offered on the Volkswagen Virtus and Taigun enabling customers with multiple ownership options that best suits their lifestyle.
With the significant increase in the need for safe and affordable personal mobility options across markets, there is a growing demand for dynamic ownership models. Buyers are looking for alternative ways and flexible solutions that enable them to acquire a vehicle at affordable rates basis their usage. The Omni-channel mobility solutions are a great opportunity for potential customers which includes first time buyers, corporates, entrepreneurs who would like to own aspirational Germanengineered products through the subscription ownership model.
Speaking about the Omni-channel mobility offerings for the Virtus, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “Brand Volkswagen has always been at the forefront of offering innovative mobility solutions that caters to varied customer needs. Our Omni-channel mobility solution is available across our product portfolio and we are delighted to now add the newly launched Volkswagen Virtus as well. We are confident, the subscription and leasing platform will offer aspirational Indian customers the opportunity to experience our refreshed product portfolio in a hassle-free and new-age ownership experience.”
Through the Subscription Model, customers can drive home the Volkswagen Virtus with only one month of security deposit and an advance rental payment. It offers customers, a dynamic and flexible ownership experience with the tenure ranging from 2 to 4 years. Further, this ownership model covers term insurance, scheduled service, and unscheduled repairs ensuring comfort and affordability for customers. The subscription model allows easy exit option with no resale risk with options of returning the car post usage or an upgrade at the end of the term. An all-inclusive easy monthly Subscription rental of the newly launched Virtus start from as low as INR 26,987 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad)
As a part of Power Lease, similar to the Subscription model the customer can easily own the new Volkswagen Virtus with one month’s security deposit and an advance rental with flexible tenure options ranging from 2 to 4 years having no mileage cap. However, the additional benefit under Power Lease is the provision of retaining the car post the tenure completion at just 20% of the ex-showroom price. Offering a great value proposition, the customer also enjoys the benefit of refinancing options available. In addition, the customer can purchase an affordable Service Value Pack and enjoy the car without worrying about recurring insurance renewals. The all-inclusive easy monthly Power Lease rentals of the new Volkswagen Virtus start from INR 29,991 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad)