WAF gets together the Young Industry Stalwarts who are ringing in an EV Revolution
A Few Discussion Points …
1. 2W Vehicles account for 2/3 rd of Petrol consumption in the country.
2. 3W Vehicles have been carrying passengers and good for several decades
3. 3W goods carriers can easily manoeuvre tight spaces and alleys of Industrial areas.
They are also apt for the sub 1 ton load which is ubiquitous in the MSME sector, intra city logistics.
4. Electrification of the 2W and 3W have always been hailed as the low hanging fruits for green mobility.
5. E- Rickshaw is a formidable growth story in India. The drivers and promoters have widely adopted Battery Swapping and Digital as key enablers.
6. As Top Policy Makers put thrust on Electrification of Mobility, how can these aforesaid sectors be the key drivers ?
7. Electric 2W vehicles are yet to get common. What are the impediments to their growth ?
8. The dialogue on standardisation of connectors and battery sizes for seamless charging and battery swapping respectively. Can this be a game-changer ?
9. What are the Innovations we shall see in logistics ? India’s MSME preference is sub 1 ton loads intracity. Is the 6 decades old 3W in its ‘E Avatar’ the only solution ?
10. What are the key drivers for 2W EV Growth ? A Smartphone with Data & GPS gave birth to Uber. What is the sweet spot for an EV Revolution ?
11. Ecomm Cos like Zomato, Amazon, Jiomart have come out with their Electrification targets. Would they be the key drivers or is it just a fad ?
12. What are the expectations from the Govt for Policy and Subsidies ?
13. How viable are EV Mobility Businesses without the subsidy ?
Sat, 28 Aug, 2021, 5 pm – 6 pm ist
Watch Live on WAF TV !