Top 10 Questions around Changing Consumer Behaviour
1. Social Distancing, Masks & Sanitiser Always “On” , 60+ days of Lockdown, Low or No Income : How can Consumers be the Same Again ?
2. Would Personal Transport be preferred over Public Transport?
3. How would the Pie chart pan out between : First Timers Vs Re-Purchasers Vs Replacement
4. Is getting a new set of wheels a priority ? Whats the Consumer Mode : Spending Mode / Savings Mode / Panic Mode / Back to Normal Soon
5. The Shift in Buying Process : Is it a Delta or a Sea Change that we expect ?
6. We see Mass Adoption of Digital. Would Showrooms be redundant ? Who shall Digitise Most & First : PV , CV, 2W, Luxury PV & 2W ?
7. SOPs of Workshops, Showroom being re-written with Health & Hygiene at the centre. Impact on Consumer Behaviour?
8. New Vehicle Features Post Covid : How are the R&D and Engineering Folks processing it ?
9. The Shifts and Deltas in Demographics?
10. And Finally what does this Shift mean for the Industry in terms of :
Product / Features
Marketing Campaigns – Media Vehicles & Messaging
Go to Market Strategy
Pre -Sales, Sales & After Sales Experiences
Speakers at WAF Gurus Live! 8 :
Rajiv Gupta – VP – Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India
S S Gill – Sr VP – IB , Brand & Corp Comm, Volvo Eicher CV
Santosh Iyer – Head Sales & Marketing – Mercedes-Benz India
Abbey Thomas -Head – Marketing , Volkswagen India
Tanuj Pugalia -CMD, Gallops Group
Jitender Dabas – COO & CSO, McCann Worldgroup India
Atul Arora – Partner, Wiserfeed Consulting
Anuj Guglani – CEO, World Auto Forum