11 AM to 3.30 PM, Sat 13 June 2020
5 Top Reasons Why You Should Register NOW ?
1. E-Meet & E Train with Top CXOs, Deal Makers, M&A Pros, Lawyers and Understand Finer & Practical Nuances of the Subject.
2. Downloadable Certificate : WAF Certified M&A Professional after Successful Completion
3. Get Special 15% discount code over all Prevalent Discounts for All WAF Programs in 2020 through the Year
4. Get 20% Discount on Corporate Membership at WAF Community App
5. Attendee Investment – Price Increases Each Week
Add to My Calendar
Block your Online Slot for Sat, 13 June, 11 AM Onwards
By Buying the Ticket, you Agree to Our Terms & Conditions, Click here to view
Learn from the Top M&A Professionals, Top Lawyers, Top Deal Makers,
Former & Present Auto CXOs– The Very Best in M&A for Automotive.
This shall be PRICELESS
1. The Art of an M&A Deal Negotiation -Live Examples not just theory
- A Thought Through Strategy is Half Battle Won – How’s & Why’s
- Sensing, Absorbing and Processing the Latent Needs, Key Motives of Negotiation Parties
- Different Styles & Techniques of Negotiation
- How to Regain lost ground
- How to engage all Stakeholders
- Things unique to Automotive Industry
2. How to Structure a Win-Win M&A Deal in Automotive
- Collaboration is the Next Frontier for Auto Industry –
- What should be the Basic premise of any Collaboration?
- Why setting up International Collaborations takes time in India ?
- How to be find creative and innovative Solutions ?
- How to write simple yet effective commercial Term-Sheet with respectable exit?
- Dos and Don’ts of any collaboration, negotiation & documentation.
- Precision in Legal Due Diligence – Need of the Hour
3. How to Make Tax Consideration in M&A Deals Less Taxing
- How to prevent Tax from spoiling the Party – Special focus on Automotive
- Cross Border M&A Deals – Whose Jurisdiction is it Anyways? – Automotive Case Studies
- Regulatory Landscape – India and Global – How it can affect your Deal – Caveats & Learnings
- Capital Gain Tax – Timing & Valuation
- Having an eye for Vexatious Tax Issues & Endless Tax Disputes
4. How to Steer Past Legal Issues and have a Stellar M&A Deal Documentation Process
- The Regular Stuff and the Irregular one – How this can be a Headache if not done right
- Kabhi Haan, Kabhi Naa – Merger & Demergers – Recursions, Opportunities – Ref to Automotive
- Key consideration in M&A Deal Documentation – Special focus for Auto Suppliers & OEM’s
- Issues faced by listed companies (SEBI Takeover Code)
Add to My Calendar
A Few Moments from Past Sessions